The first person to register the PET Facility will automatically become the IDEAS PET Facility Administrator and will add all others (site staff and physicians) to the practice. Please Note: There is only ONE PET Facility Administrator per site.
Step 1: Create ACR ID and Register Site
- Access the IDEAS website, click Login/Register at the top of the screen.
- Select “Register your ACR ID.” Complete the required fields and select REGISTER at the bottom of the screen. A system-generated e-mail will be sent from ACR-Support@acr.org, containing your ACR ID and a temporary password.
****Do NOT register the physician for an ACR ID until you have completely registered the PET Facility. This will result in duplicate registrations!
- Return to Login/Register at Home Page and select LOG IN with ACR ID.Enter ACR ID (user name) and temporary password from the e-mail. Follow the system prompts to change your password.
PLEASE NOTE: The password must contain more than 10 characters and contain at 3 of following items: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, or symbol.
- Select: SUBMIT
- WELCOME! Choose PET Facility and select REGISTER.
- Complete ALL of the fields. Select SUBMIT to officially register your facility and complete the registration process. The IDEAS Study team cannot process incomplete PET Facility registrations. A registration confirmation email will be sent to the PET Facility Administrator. The PET Facility Administrator may log in at any time to update site information and add additional site study team members (e.g. physicians and site users).
Step 2: PET Facility Accreditation
Free-standing PET facilities that wish to participate in the IDEAS Study must be accredited for PET brain imaging by one of the following bodies:
PET facilities located in hospitals with Medicare-approved hospital accreditation such as the Joint Commission (with or without additional accreditation by ACR, IAC, or RadSite) also are eligible.
Step 3: PET Facility MOU and BAA
- Download the PET Facility MOU and BAA which is a writable pdf.
- Complete the blank fields as indicated, obtain authorized signatures, and submit via e-mail to IDEAS-Contracts@acr.org
- You may request an editable version of the Referring Physician Agreement via IDEAS-Contracts@acr.org.
Step 4: Site User: Account Activation
- The PET Facility Administrator will add additional site study team members. Each member of the site study team will receive an invitation to the IDEAS Study.
- The email invitation contains 2 links:
This link contains programming code that connects a user with an existing ACR ID to an IDEAS site. This allows the radiologists to register to use a single sign on and interpret amyloid scans at multiple locations. See link #1 text below:
If you have been given your ACR ID (username) by an ACR staff member or your PET Facility Administrator and you are being added to an existing, registered site, you should click on this link which is only active for 10 days:
Users who do not have an ACR ID should select this link as it allows the user to create an ACR ID. See link #2 text below If you or your site has never registered for the IDEAS study and wish to register your site for the study, you must first create an ACR ID by clicking on this link:
*****Once the email is received containing the ACR ID and temporary password, the user should return to the IDEAS invitation email and select link #1. This will connect the user to the site.
Step 5: TRIAD Installation
The PET images will be collected for this study via TRIAD, a proprietary software package which de-identifies images at a site and enable transmission via the Internet. The images will be archived at the ACRIN Core Lab. Please visit the TRIAD page for image collection instructions.