The first person to register the practice will automatically become the IDEAS Practice Administrator and will add all others (site staff and physicians) to the practice. It is suggested that this role be filled by a study coordinator at a larger practice, while either the physician or an office administrator may want to fill this role at a solo or smaller practice. Please Note: There is only ONE Practice Administrator per site.
Step 1: Create ACR ID and Register Site – New Practice Registration – CLOSED 11MAY2017
- Access the IDEAS website, click Login/Register at the top of the screen.
- Select “Register your ACR ID”. Complete the required fields and select REGISTER at the bottom of the screen. A system-generated e-mail will be sent from ACR-Support@acr.org, containing your ACR ID and a temporary password.
****Do NOT register the physician for an ACR ID until you have completely registered the practice. This will result in duplicate registrations!
- Return to Login/Register at Home Page and select LOG IN with ACR ID.
- Enter ACR ID (user name) and temporary password from the e-mail. Follow the system prompts to change your password.
PLEASE NOTE: The password must contain more than 10 characters and contain at 3 of following items: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, or symbol.
- Select: SUBMIT
- WELCOME! Choose Referring Physician Practice and select REGISTER.
- Complete ALL of the fields. Select SUBMIT to officially register your site and complete the registration process. The IDEAS Study team cannot process incomplete site registrations. A registration confirmation email will be sent to the Practice Administrator. The Practice Administrator may log in at any time to update site information and add additional site study team members (e.g. physicians, financial users and registrars).
Step 2: Submit IRB Application – Submission to Schulman IRB – CLOSED 11May2017
- The practice will first determine who will serve as site Principal Investigator, with the usual responsibilities, prior to submitting to the Institutional Review Board (IRB). Although each individual physician must be approved by ACR, physicians located within the same practice only need to obtain IRB approval once on behalf of the practice.
- The IDEAS Study has contracted with Schulman Associates to provide central IRB services with costs absorbed by the study budget. Local IRB approval is also acceptable as it may be required by your institution.
Click here (IDEAS-IRB) for additional information regarding (IRB) submission.
Step 3: Referring Physician Agreement
- Download the site agreement which is a writable pdf.
- Complete the blank fields as indicated, obtain authorized signatures, and submit via e-mail to IDEAS-Contracts@acr.org.
- You may request an editable version of the Referring Physician Agreement via IDEAS-Contracts@acr.org.
Step 4: Site User: Account Activation
- The Practice Administrator will add additional site study team members. Each member of the site study team will receive an invitation to the IDEAS Study.
- The email invitation contains 2 links:
This link contains programming code that connects a user with an existing ACR ID to an IDEAS site. This allows the radiologists to register to use a single sign on and interpret amyloid scans at multiple locations. See link #1 text below:
If you have been given your ACR ID (username) by an ACR staff member or your practice administrator and you are being added to an existing, registered site, you should click on this link which is only active for 10 days: https://demo-portal.corepartners.ru/Ideas.Dev.v.3.3/Account/LinkByInvite?
Users who do not have an ACR ID should select this link as it allows the user to create an ACR ID. See link #2 text below:
If you or your site has never registered for the IDEAS study and wish to register your site for the study, you must first create an ACR ID by clicking on this link:
*****Once the email is received containing the ACR ID and temporary password, the user should return to the IDEAS invitation email and select link #1. This will connect the user to the site.